The following terms and conditions apply to events and workshops at Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre:
Terms & Conditions:
- Photographic ID may be requested for for those aged 18+ for licensed events.
- For family events, children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- Written consents and details of any medical conditions must be provided by parents/carers of children under the age of 18 in advance of any event.
- Tickets booked online will be emailed directly to the email address provided once payment has been confirmed. The ticket(s) must be, either, printed at home on plain white A4 paper or you can show the email on your mobile phone to staff who will scan the barcode from your phone. Tickets booked online are not available for collection at Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre.
- All persons must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre staff. Any person attempting to gain admission or being found at an event without a valid ticket will be asked to leave.
- Tickets cannot be refunded. In the event of closure or cancellation, customers will first be offered a refund of the full purchase cost of the ticket, or an alternative date.
- Please check your tickets and confirmation email carefully as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date.
- The ticket remains the property of Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre and is not for re-sale, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre reserves the right to vary admission rates and discounts without prior notice.
- Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and, in the interest of the public and for safety reasons, we also reserve the right to require ticket holders to leave at any time.
- Please note: Latecomers to live music/theatre events may not be admitted unless there is a suitable break or interval.
- We may photograph or record selected events for marketing and archive purposes (advance photographic consent will always be sought for children’s workshops and selected children’s events).
- We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not forward our database to outside companies involved in marketing.