8th December 2021
COVID STATUS CHECK
The health and safety of our visitors remains a priority. In addition to our existent covid safety measures and in line with current NI Executive legislation, from 14th December 2021 Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council requests anyone attending an auditorium event aged 18 years and over to provide one of the following to demonstrate your current covid status:
• Proof of full vaccination, with the second dose having been given at least 14 days earlier. Acceptable forms of proof include Covid immunisation record cards or certificates, the COVIDCert NI Mobile App, and any official documentation from outside Northern Ireland such as the EU Digital Covid Certificate or the NHS Covid Pass.
• Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test taken no more than 48 hours in advance. This will be in the form of an official SMS message which you will receive after completing and registering your Lateral Flow Test result at https://www.gov.uk/report-covi... Lateral flow tests can be collected for free at local pharmacies.
• Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for Covid issued between 30 and 180 days earlier. Any self-isolation period must have elapsed before coming to the Theatre.
• Confirmation in writing that you are a current or past participant in a clinical trial for vaccination against Covid, provided by the organiser of the trial.
• Evidence for medical exemption. This will be provided through the Northern Ireland Covid Certification process (or an equivalent process from outside Northern Ireland), confirming a clinical reason for not being vaccinated with any authorised vaccine.
In addition, all ticketholders over 18 who do not have the COVIDCert NI Mobile App must bring photo ID as they may be required to show this to Front of House staff.
HERES HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CERTIFICATE FOR THE COVIDCert NI Mobile App: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkNqZl_0xc
We will open the auditorium doors 30 minutes before events begin, and we would encourage all ticketholders to arrive early to allow sufficient time to complete this check.
We will try to ensure your wait is as short as possible and we ask that you have everything to hand on arriving at the door to facilitate a speedy entrance. If you can have all the relevant information stored on your mobile dives and open for scanning that will help us greatly. We are able scan both mobile devices and paper QR code versions of the Vaccine Certificate however with paper you will also have to provide photographic ID.
Please be respectful and patient with our staff as we implement the covid status checks which are a legal requirement.
Thank you for your co-operation.